Friday, May 9, 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Fashion Show

Julia came running up the stairs today shouting "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Fashion Show!!"
This is what she was wearing when she arrived.

I know, I know... I probably shouldn't even have plastic bags in my house. It shows how many times I have run into a store only to realize that my environmentally friendly, but incredibly elusive reusable bags were still somewhere in the car, probably under a couple of jackets, an old granola bar wrapper, and someone's incredibly important homework sheet that was due yesterday. But, in my defense, the blue one showed up in my mail box for a food drive. Guess we wont be putting any food in that bag.

A food for the hungry tank top.


Take me to Target tube top.


Old lady in babushka and vest.

Isn't there some kind of warning against allowing children to put plastic bags on their heads? Ooops!

3 comments:

Grammie/Mom said...

Julia, I heard you when you came up the stairs while I was talking to Mommy on the phone. I encouraged the picture taking. Very creative!! Thanks for taking the pictures Quincy.

Leslie said...

nice idea Julia...there are lots of things you can do with those plastic bags...you are cutting edge!!!

Dan said...

Julia, you could probably be a superhero...grocery bagger by day, plasti-girl by night. At least we'll all be able to hear you coming :-)