Thursday, August 28, 2008

Change is good...

I've been trying to find a new template for my blog, because the blue was just too bright and boring. I looked and looked but just didn't have the patience to find the right one, so I set Quincy to the task, told her what I was looking for style-wise and she had five picked out in as many minutes. I liked this one the best. Chocolate brown! After all those years of chocolate brown uniforms in private school, you'd think I'd hate it, but I think I've gotten past that. Thanks, Quincy, for doing the leg work.
Speaking of legs.... The shoe picture is an homage to you Elizabeth D.
Love those Converse!!

Hey... I just checked Mom's and Beth's blogs... apparently, change is in the air. Looking good, guys.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

haha we must all be on the same brain wavelength. I love your blog and Q and I both got them from my favorite place for blog backgrounds. Yay for new backgrounds! :D

Leslie said...

very nice sister

Grammie/Mom said...

I like it too. At first I thought those might have been Kevin's feet!

Kate said...

I like the new look. haha I also changed up my blog. not template wise, just what I'll be doing with it.