Monday, June 23, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

That is the temperature reading on our car.

As Julia put it... "Holy Hotness, Batman!!"


This temperature was taken as we were driving through Mesquite, NV. We had to stop there for gas and McDonalds. As I was standing on line, I so wanted to ask the cashier, "Why? Why on earth do you live here?" Really, I just don't get it.
This dry heat is drying all of us up. Our skin is just giving up and the first layer of skin on all of our faces is just flaking off. Yuck. What kind of moisturizer do they use here? I'd really like to know.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

man tha tis hot!!! HOw do they stand it? I would be flaking off too!!!

Grammie/Mom said...

You really should ask. I can't figure it out either.

Grammie/Mom said...

You realy enjoyed that Dam place didn't you :)

Dad