Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving: A retrospective :)

This past week was so busy and so full of picture taking opportunities that I hardly know where to begin. BUT... since Thanksgiving was the reason we were all together, I thought that I'd start there.

Thanksgiving is a time for baking yummy goodies!
Making mini chocolate pies was great fun for the kids.
I love the look of sheer joy on her face as she licks the bowl.
I must admit... those pies are pretty delicious!


Thanksgiving is a time for family and for the grandchildren to learn cooking skills from Grammy.
J came up with the idea of making cream puffs which are not usually on our menu, but we ran with it and are sooo glad that we did. I imagine that we'll be making these again soon!

Thanksgiving is turkey time!!
Chris was the turkey frier extraordinaire!
Despite a little oil spill, that fire extinguisher was not needed.
The turkey came out moist and delicious.
Thanks, Chris!

The kids sure did like their dinner!

4 comments:

Grammie/Mom said...

I really like how you did the pictures. Thanksgiving was terrific! I'm so glad you all were able to come up.

Leslie said...

nice...feels a little like i don't need to blog it now. how did you get the pictures to do that?

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen said...

I used a photoshop type program.