Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another week...

Some days it's so easy to pick up the camera,
others.... not so much.

I had a lot of "not so much" days this week, but I managed
and I have 56 days completed out of 365! 


Day 50 was, quite obviously, Grant's birthday.  Lots of pictures were taken that day.

Day 51 was spent hanging out at home and playing with Grant's new game.

Day 52 was a day for taking absolutely ridiculous pictures, none were great, but lots were silly and fun.  :)

Day 53, I went out of my box and made a new recipe for salsa verde.  YUM!
Thanks for the recipe, Leslie!!

On Day 54, Julia and I played with a few new iphone apps.  
This picture kills me.  I love it, but she looks soooo grown up.
That face!
Yikes...

On Day 55, we celebrated Natalie, Kevin and Quincy's accomplishment... 
getting a brand new Key Club up and running at their high school. 

Day 56... flowers.  
'nuff said.




The Daily Wyatt


NapTime MomTog Project 365

11 comments:

Grammie/Mom said...

Congratulations to the teens!

Yes, Julia does look grown up. I like the way this turned out with the phone app.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Love 50 & 56. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Love 'em. I particularly like 54. The light is awesome. So is the light in 51. :)

Brooke said...

Um, yeah, I think it is the winter blahhhhhs. I had some days like that too. You got some great ones still. I love the dice and the salsa making and Julia's serious face :D (She is looking rather mature! Let's just blame it on the iphone... doesn't it add a couple years or something like that?)

Unknown said...

Hey I feel ya on not picking up the camera. sometimes its hard for me too. okay so I love the cell phone picture. and the flower one is awesome too!

Unknown said...

Hey I feel ya on not picking up the camera. sometimes its hard for me too. okay so I love the cell phone picture. and the flower one is awesome too!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

That photo of Julia is gorgeous.

Actuary Mom said...

I love the veggies!

Alita said...

woooooooo-hooooooooo!!!! You have worked your camera good chica!!!!

Oh and I love the app pic of Julia, too.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great shots for this week!

Jen said...

yum, salsa!! your daughter is so cute, what a star huh?