Saturday, April 9, 2011

My week in iphone pictures

I've been learning to love my iphone,
so I thought it would be fun to do something a little different with my daily pictures.
 
                                92: Sunset
                                

                                93: Rainy day activities
                               
                                94: Warm days and picnic dinners

                                95: Gray skies go away

                                96:  Tell me again why I decided to clean out my closet?

                                97: Old fashioned fun

                                98: A late night trip to the mailbox

No... the quality isn't the same as it would be with my "big" camera,
and I most certainly haven't gone totally to the "dark side",
but it is fun to play with.
:)


The Daily Wyatt


NapTime MomTog Project 365

17 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Ooh! Colleen! 97 is perfect! That's a keeper!
I have to say, though, that 94 has its charms too. ;)

Susan said...

I love my iPhone too! :-) It comes in handy now and then (I still have the older version). I love your mailbox flowers, so pretty.

deb duty said...

I'm so impressed! I really should pull out my iphone more. I rarely use is. I am seriously in love with the tire swing photo. Now I must find one to capture too!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the swing. I had one like that when I was a kid, so much fun. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/04/365-days-in-pictures_09.html

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Fun shots. I think the quality is really good for a phone too.

Gina Kleinworth said...

This cracks me up because I often feel a little like I am cheating on my "good" camera when I use my camera in my blackberry. Almost like when I buy store bought goodies instead of making them from scratch.

Angee @ October Morning said...

I love your tire swing shot.

Brooke said...

Lady - you are rockin the camera phone!! I love your sunset shot and the tire swing and dang that sandwich looks so good :D Well done!

Unknown said...

Love the tire swing photo! And the sunset. And my living room looks like your bedroom this week, as I am getting ready for a consignment sale. Can't wait to drop all this stuff off on Monday! :)

Branson said...

I love the tire swing photo! You should link up at One Mom's Perfect Imperfection for iPhoneography too! :) http://www.onemomsperfectimperfection.com/iphoneography/iphoneography-8/ Courtney finds the best apps!

Carla said...

I too love my iphone pics. Try the hipstamatic app. Your pics are heaven . Carla

SKCPhotos said...

Wonderful iphone pics.

Unknown said...

I never use my camera phone, but now I'm thinking maybe I should. Great shots. I really love the tire swing! :)

terri browne said...

Wow, impressive! Did you use Instagram? I love that app. The tire swing and card pics are my favorites. What a fun change of pace for this week!

Anonymous said...

I love the image of "Old Fashioned Fun" - the composition is wonderful and the processing suits the images so well.

Charmaine Poulin said...

Love your sunset and old fashioned fun!! The iPhone is wonderful for pics!!!! And always close at hand!

Julie said...

i love that faded, dark look. that is amazing that you did all of that from your iphone!