Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shoot and Edit SOOC

Okay, okay, okay...
you all know that I get weirded out about posting the same picture on my blog twice.
(Seriously, I must get over this... too stupid.)
But, how could I not participate in this week's Shoot and Edit
when the pictures that I took yesterday happen to be exactly on topic.... Rain and Umbrellas.

So here are my SOOC shots...










(I made these small, because it makes me feel better about posting twice.)
(rolling my eyes at myself...)

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I feel like she is really dancing in the rain - and having way too much fuN!

Bunch of Barrons said...

What fun shots!

Jientje said...

I love her rain dance, it looks like she had FUN!!

Leslie said...

i love the dance moves in the rain....

Grammie/Mom said...

That must have been really fun dancing and jumping around in the rain.